Police in Pershore hope CCTV can help them find a burglar who ransacked a local house and stole jewellery.
The break in happened at a house on Manor Lane in Little Comberton on the morning of October 24th.
It's reported that various items of jewellery were taken including an 18 carat platinum engagement ring, a cluster of nine diamonds ring, a gold with sapphire and diamonds engagement ring, an antique 18 carat gold ruby and diamond ring and a silver marcasite watch.
Local Safer Neighbourhood Team Sergeant Sarah Kent said: "I'd like to speak to the man pictured as we believe he may have information that may help with our investigation.
"The jewellery is of high sentimental value and may have been sold on locally. We are appealing for any information relating to the rings and the watch whereabouts, if local residents have been offered jewellery for sale in unusual circumstances over the past few month please get in touch with us."
"If anyone recognises the man or has any information about the burglary on 24 October please call 101 quoting 265s 241018. Alternatively, information can be provided anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
West Mercia Police offers the following security advice:
• Keep jewellery in a safe place and locked up if possible. Consider installing a safe at home which is securely fixed to the floor or wall. See www.securedbydesign.com for police approved safes.
• Ensure that the jewellery is insured.
• Consider storing high value items elsewhere such as in a bank deposit box; contact your bank for details.
• Make a list of all jewellery stored in your house with a description of each item.
• Photograph all pieces of jewellery against a plain background with the ruler next to them to give an idea of size.
• Consider registering your jewellery with a registration company.
• Make sure your home is kept secure at all times: keep windows and doors locked, switch lights on when going out to make your home looks occupied, use burglary alarms and install security lights on the outside of your property.