The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London in 1962. The original line-up consisted of Brian Jones (rhythm guitar, harmonica), Mick Jagger (lead vocals), Keith Richards (lead guitar, backing vocals), Ian Stewart (piano), Bill Wyman (bass) and Charlie Watts (drums). Stewart was removed from the official line-up in 1963 but continued as a touring member until his death in 1985. Jones left the band less than a month prior to his death in 1969, having already been replaced by Mick Taylor, who remained until 1974. After Taylor left the band, Ronnie Wood took his place in 1975 and has been on guitar in tandem with Richards ever since. Following Wyman's departure in 1993, Darryl Jones joined as their touring bassist. Other touring keyboardists for the band have been Nicky Hopkins (1967–82), Billy Preston (through the mid 1970s) and Chuck Leavell (1982-present). The band was first led by Jones, but after teaming as the band's songwriters, Jagger and Richards assumed leadership while Jones dealt with legal and personal troubles.
Tracks played on 102 Touch FM
102 Touch FM are not responsible for any of the content in YouTube videos appearing on this website.
- The Rolling Stones - Ride 'Em On Down
- The Rolling Stones - Paint It, Black (Official Lyric Video)
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Official Lyric Video)
- The Rolling Stones - Hate To See You Go
- The Rolling Stones Glastonbury Festival 2013 06 29 Full Concert
- The Rolling Stones - Angie - OFFICIAL PROMO (Version 1)
- The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses (Acoustic / Lyric Video)
- Rolling Stones 1971 Sticky Fingers full album