Mis-Teeq were a British girl group, consisting of lead singer Sabrina Washington, rapper, singer and songwriter Alesha Dixon and singer Su-Elise Nash. The group had three top ten 2x Platinum albums and seven consecutive top ten singles with chart-topping success on the UK Singles Chart as well as across Europe. Originally a quartet which included Zena McNally before her departure in 2001, the group was formed in 1999.
The second line-up released their debut studio album Lickin' on Both Sides on 27 October 2001 which peaked at number three on the UK Albums Chart. The album featured the group's first five singles including their debut single "Why?" with McNally and "All I Want". On 29 March 2003, the group released their second studio album Eye Candy following their hiatus. This album featured their biggest international hit "Scandalous" which peaked within the top 40 of the charts in the United States. In February 2005, the group announced they would be splitting to pursue solo careers due to the demise of their record label Telstar. The group released their greatest hits album, on 25 April 2005 to coincide with their separation.
Tracks recently played on 102 Touch FM
102 Touch FM are not responsible for any of the content in YouTube videos appearing on this website.
- Mis-Teeq - Scandalous (Official Video)
- Mis-Teeq - All I Want (Official Video)
- Mis-Teeq - One Night Stand (Official Video)
- Mis-Teeq - B With Me (Official Video)
- Mis-Teeq - Can't Get It Back (Official Video)
- Mis-Teeq - Roll On / This Is How We Do It (Official Video)
- Mis-Teeq - One Night Stand (U.S. Edit)
- Mis-Teeq - One Night Stand