Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and record producer. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of NSYNC, which eventually became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. During their hiatus, Timberlake released his debut solo album, the R&B-focused Justified (2002), which yielded the successful singles "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body", and earned his first two Grammy Awards.
His critically acclaimed second album, FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006), characterized by its wide range of musical influences, debuted atop the US Billboard 200 and produced the Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "SexyBack", "My Love", and "What Goes Around... Comes Around". With his first two albums exceeding sales of 10 million copies worldwide, he was established as one of the most commercially successful singers of the decade. He has also collaborated with other artists, including "Give It to Me" (with Timbaland) and "4 Minutes" (with Madonna). From 2008 through 2012, Timberlake focused on his acting career, effectively putting his music career on hiatus; he held starring roles in the films The Social Network, Bad Teacher, In Time, and Friends with Benefits.
Tracks recently played on 102 Touch FM
102 Touch FM are not responsible for any of the content in YouTube videos appearing on this website.
- CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! (From DreamWorks Animation's "Trolls") (Official Video)
- Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
- CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! First Listen (Featuring the cast of DreamWorks Animation's Trolls)
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around...Comes Around
- Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River (Official)
- Ellen and Jessica Biel Surprise Justin Timberlake!
- Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie (Official) ft. JAY Z
- Justin Timberlake 'Can't Stop the Feeling' with Ellen!