Street Team Application
Do you fancy working for the radio station? We're looking for talented people aged over 16 who can attend events and be the 'face' of our station. It's a really important job and our street team members come from lots of different backgrounds - but there are a few things that they all have in common:
- They're outgoing, bubbly and lovely people who love nothing more than chatting to members of the public. They love doing promotional work and know that it means that one minute they could be dressed as a giant bee whilst the next they could be persuading our listeners to enter competitions or helping our presenters make amazing radio.
- They are competent with all aspects of social media, most importantly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- They know they're the public face of our radio stations for our listeners and customers - so they're always immaculately presented, punctual and ready to face lots of different challenges.
- They enjoy the flexibility of working a few hours a week (usually at the weekend) - but they're always available when they have said they'll be available. They all make a minimum commitment of being available for work on Saturday mornings and understand that the work is 'ad hoc' and on a freelance basis.
- They all love listening to our stations - they love the music, they know all about the presenters and they understand who we're talking to.
If that sounds like you - we want to hear from you. In return for being so amazing, you'll get a competitive hourly rate and a unique opportunity to join our award-winning team.