Half Price Hotel Break For Two
- Browse Vouchers
Relax and unwind with a two night break, inclusive of breakfast at the delightful Chequers Inn in Fladbury and see the newly refurbished bar. At half price your purse strings can take a well deserved rest too! Now just £65!
You voucher is valid for 2 nights bed and breakfast, with a double bed room including a balcony at the hotel.
The Chequers Inn is situated in the Worcestershire village of Fladbury, which was mentioned in the Doomsday Book almost 1000 years ago. It was built in the 14th century as a coaching house and it has been extended over the years and now has eight letting rooms - all en suite - a newly refurbished restaurant and conservatory overlooking a walled patio area.
The bar has recently been lovingly refurbished. Serving traditional cask ales as well as draught lagers and ciders, the wine list is varied but affordable.
Taken over in September 2010, they offer the best customer service possible wth great home cooked food.
Fladbury is situated on the banks of the river Avon and has a picturesque mill, boasts many interesting walks and is centrally placed for the Cotswolds and Malvern Hills.
Contact: Chequers Inn, Fladbury, Nr Evesham, WR10 2PZ.
Telephone: 01386 860 276.
Terms and ConditionsView T & C's
1. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
2. One voucher per transaction/booking.
3. Subject to availability, please quote voucher number when booking.
4. Valid for three months from the date of purchase (unless otherwise stated).
5. Not for resale.
6. Vouchers can only be accepted once and must be presented in printed form.
7. Please telephone the Chequers Inn to check availability and book before your stay.
8. Vouchers have to be shown for proof or purchase when redeeming them at the Chequers Inn.
9. Not redeemable April 6th and 9th OR May 7th.
Your Crunchbuster transaction will be handled by Touch Broadcasting Limited.
Touch Broadcasting Limited accepts no liability and offers no guarantee for goods or service provided by partner businesses. In the unlikely event that you experience difficulty in redeeming your voucher, please email email@example.com.